Please support the work of Theology & Peace in the following ways:
Join Theology & Peace: Annual dues is $25 or $50. Our members help to guide our organization. Dues paying members are encouraged to attend our annual business meeting held at the annual conference. At our annual meeting we elect new members to the board of directors and vote on changes to our bylaws. Dues may be paid by mail to Theology & Peace, c/o Suella Gerber, 1116 S 7th Street, Goshen, IN 46526 or online through PayPal (You do not need a PayPal account):
Make a Donation: We depend on donations to fund our annual conference, to grant scholarships to conference attendees, and to provide a small stipend to our Contributing Theologian. To donate:
- Donate by mail: Theology & Peace c/o Suella Gerber, 1116 S 7th Street, Goshen, IN 46526
- Online through PayPal (You do not need a PayPal account.)
Donate with AmazonSmile: Please support the work of Theology & Peace by registering with AmazonSmile.
- Amazon gives 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organizations selected by Amazon customers.
- You can register at: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-1459942
Sponsor a Scholarship: Help someone with limited resources attend the Theology & Peace Conference. This donation will be earmarked as s scholarship. It will not be added to our general fund.
- Contribute your scholarship by mail: Theology & Peace c/o Suella Gerber, 1116 S 7th Street, Goshen, IN 46526
- Online through PayPal (You do not need a PayPal account.) (You do not need a PayPal account.)
Volunteer: We encourage anyone who is interested to volunteer their time or expertise. Please contact Sue Wright, Theology & Peace President, at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for volunteering.
Consider serving on the Board of Directors: The Board forms the backbone of Theology & Peace. We meet annually to plan the annual conference. Each board member holds a position on one of our board committees.
We are grateful for any and all support!
Theology and Peace is a 501.c.3 organization.